Business Development Manager
Jet Stream Systems Inc, located in Wichita, Kansas, is the industry's Premier Technology Services Distributor for physical security hardware, software and IP products. Jet Stream is also recognized as the leader of high value solutions for our customers.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to work out of our Wichita location that would be responsible for one of our regional areas. This position would be responsible for all aspects of sales of the Jet Stream opportunity and portfolio of products to current and prospective resale Partners. This position will work closely with our marketing department and technical specialist team. Responsibilities include creating a proactive sales function to optimize revenue opportunities and growth from new and existing sales partners, on-boarding and stewarding of sales partners, sales of enhanced services, and other opportunities as identified. This assignment is a quota-bearing sales and sales management position with complete responsibility for achieving 100% of annual targets for assigned Sales Partners.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Achieve monthly/annual targets for assigned Sales Partners quotes, orders submitted, net billings, gross commissions, and gross profits.
- Actively manage and successfully grow assigned Sales Partner’s revenue bases.
- Actively market to potential partners and maintain build relationships with existing Sales Partners.
- Actively engage existing assigned base of “core” sales partners in pursuit of maximum base revenue performance.
- On-board assigned new sales partners and steward them through 2nd year to achieve targets.
- Developing assigned base to reach compliance.
- Drives attendance to events and attends events in region, both online and on-site.
- Drive new sales revenues from our enhanced services portfolio.
- Utilize problem-solving skills to help assigned Sales Partners resolve issues and escalations.
- True customer service mentality and orientation to help build mindshare with assigned Sales Partners through empathetic listening, positive attitude, and result-oriented approach that helps drive sales growth.
- Provide feedback to Director/VP, Partner Sales regarding holes in the supplier portfolio.
- Travel as required to nurture existing relationships with Sales Partners and Suppliers.
- Attend company and team meetings, as well as onsite and offsite supplier trainings and events.
Perform other tasks and special projects as required
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & OTHER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of training are provided.
Work experience and / or knowledge in IP cameras, computer networking
Prior technology or physical security sales experience is preferred.
Ability to handle and balance a multitude of tasks under short time constraints
Thrives in a fast-paced culture of accountability, commitment, and efficiency
Experience with indirect channel sales organizations preferred
Proficiency in computer usage, internet and Office suite of applications
Ability to work within a cooperative team environment as well as perform assignments autonomously
Excellent communication, presentation, writing, and editorial abilities.
Excellent organizational and time management skills.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and